Twin Boro Cheer
Twin Boro Cheer focuses on teamwork, confidence, and fun! The program is open to Mendham and Chester students entering Grades 1-8 this Fall. The season runs from August through early November. Our goal is to provide our cheerleaders with a motivating, exciting and challenging experience.
REGISTRATION for the 2023 Cheer Season will be open in April & May on this website.
- Practices will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-6pm (4:30-5:30 for grades 1-2) at Mendham Borough Park, starting at the end of August through early November.
- Twin Boro Cheerleaders walk in the Mendham Labor Day parade (Mon., Sept. 4).
- Participation is optional.
- Cheerleaders cheer at Twin Boro football games on weekends in the Fall, after Labor Day.
- Home games for Grades 3-8 are played at Mendham High School; away games are played in nearby towns.
- Football game schedules are released at the end of August and are subject to change.
- Grades 1 & 2 will cheer for Flag Football, which has a more informal structure. These games will likely be at Mosle Field, Mendham Township on Saturdays 8:30-9:30am during Sept and Oct. Subject to change.
- Consistent attendance at games is required.
- Cheerleading is a team sport that requires consistent participation from every member. A cheerleader's absence from a practice or game negatively affects the team's ability to practice safely and inhibits the team from being able to perform their cheers, stunts, or routines in an optimal fashion.
- Excessive absences will place your child at a disadvantage in learning the routine, cheers or stunts and could limit of her involvement in the halftime routine.
- Twin Boro Cheer has excellent volunteer opportunities for parents to get involved.
- Committees include Fundraising, Spirit Wear, Uniforms, Picture Day, and Camp Prep.
- Looking for Coaches for 1st Grade.
Cheerleaders and their parents are asked to read the Handbook found on the www.TwinBoroBears.org website under Cheer Documents.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org