Welcome to the 2018 season of Twin Boro Cheerleading. This is sure to be a great year of making friendship, developing new skills and having fun. We are excited to see returning cheerleaders and meet new ones.
Mandatory Cheer Gear and Spirit Wear Sale
· Cheer Gear and Spirt Wear Sale will be on Wednesday, June 6. Location & time TBD.
· We will be trying on and buying mandatory items such as cheer shoes, boy shorts, etc. and fun optional items such as sweatshirts and tank tops.
Mandatory Cheer Camp
· Cheer Camp will be on Monday, August 13 - Thursday, August 16 from 9am-12:30pm. Location TBD.
· Cheer performance for parents/ guests will be at Thursday, August 16 at 12pm.
· No jewelry or earrings are allowed at camp, practice or games. Please do not have your daughter’s ears pierced after June 15.
· Cheer Uniforms (skirt, vest, jacket) are borrowed from TB Cheer and will be distributed Monday or Tuesday of camp. Details to come.
Mendham Labor Day Parade
· Our cheerleaders will be walking in the Labor Day parade. There is a mandatory parade practice for all participants on Thursday, August 30.
· We will meet at the Mendham Borough Post Office at 9:30am on Labor Day in full uniform for parade.
· Mandatory practices will be held on Thursdays from 4:30-6pm at Boro Park starting Sept. 6 through Nov. 8. (1st and 2nd Grade squads often end earlier, parents will be notified before the start of the season)
· This squad will also have an additional practice each week on either Monday or Tuesday for the first half of the season. Parents will be notified before start of the season.
· Games will most likely be held on once a week either on Friday nights, Saturdays, or Sundays. But the game schedule will be posted to the Twin Boro Bears website at the end of August. We will notify you when it's available.
· Games are mandatory!
Parent/ Cheerleader Handbook
Please take the time to carefully read the handbook found in the Cheer Documents on this website. There’s great information regarding the Twin Boro Cheer program.
We are also in need of another COACH for the Flag White/ 2nd Grade Squad. Please contact Amy Golier if you are interested in learning more.