Welcome CLINIC BLUE Cheerleaders!
We are so excited for the 2017 season. We can’t wait to welcome back our returning cheerleaders and look forward to meeting the new ones. It is sure to be a fabulous year.
Here is some important information and reminders for the upcoming season:
Mandatory Cheer Camp
- Cheer Camp will be on Monday, August 21st through Thursday, August 24th from 9am-12:30pm at the Mendham Township Middle School.
- Cheer performance for parents/ guests will be at Thursday, August 24th at 12pm.
- No jewelry or earrings are allowed at camp, practice or games. Please do not have your daughter’s ears pierced after June 15.
- Uniforms will be distributed Monday or Tuesday of camp. Details to come.
Mendham Labor Day Parade
- Our cheerleaders will be walking in the Labor Day parade. There is a mandatory parade practice for all participants. This will be held on Thursday, August 31st from 4:30 to 6:00pm.
- We will meet at the Mendham Borough Post Office at 9:30am on Labor Day in full uniform for parade.
- Mandatory practices will be held on Thursdays from 4:30-6pm at Boro Park starting Sept. 7th through Nov. 9th.
- Our squad will also be having practices on alternating Mondays and Tuesdays for the first half of the season. More detailed schedule to come.
- We will also have a practice or two the week of August 28th. We will keep you posted.
- The game schedule will be posted to the Twin Boro Bears website sometime in August. We will notify you when it's available.
- Cheerleaders must show up 45 minutes prior to game for warm ups and practice.
- Games are mandatory!
Parent/ Cheerleader Handbook
- Please take the time to carefully read the handbook. Some important changes have been made for the upcoming season including the attendance policy.
As always, contact us with any questions. We can’t wait to work with your daughters.
Amy Golier Kathleen Hickey Justine Barker
(646) 872-6236 (201) 341-9651 (973) 727-6094
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com