Welcome CLINIC RED Cheerleaders!
We are so excited for the 2018 season. We can’t wait to welcome back our returning cheerleaders and look forward to meeting the new ones. It is sure to be a fabulous year.
Here is some important information and reminders for the upcoming season:
Mandatory Cheer Gear and Spirit Wear Sale
· Cheer Gear and Spirt Wear Sale will be on Wednesday, June 6. Location & time TBD.
· We will be on trying and buying mandatory items such as cheer shoes, boy shorts, etc. and fun optional items such as sweatshirts and tank tops.
· Make sure your daughter tries on last year’s mandatory items to see what she has outgrown!
Mandatory Cheer Camp
· Cheer Camp will be on Monday, August 13 - Thursday, August 16 from 9am-2pm. Location TBD.
· Cheer performance for parents/ guests will be at Thursday, August 16 at 12pm.
· No jewelry or earrings are allowed at camp, practice or games. Please do not have your daughter’s ears pierced after June 15.
· Uniforms will be distributed Monday or Tuesday of camp. Details to come.
Mendham Labor Day Parade
· Our cheerleaders will be walking in the Labor Day parade. There is a mandatory parade practice for all participants on Thursday, August 30.
· We will meet at the Mendham Borough Post Office at 9:30am on Labor Day in full uniform for parade.
· Mandatory practices will be held on Thursdays from 4:30-6pm at Boro Park starting Sept. 6 through Nov. 8.
· Our squad will also be having practices on alternating Mondays and Tuesdays for the first half of the season. More detailed schedule to come.
· We will also have a practice or two the week of August 20. We will keep you posted.
· The game schedule will be posted to the Twin Boro Bears website sometime in August. We will notify you when it's available.
· Cheerleaders must show up 1 hour prior to game for warm ups and practice.
· Games are mandatory!
Parent/ Cheerleader Handbook
Please take the time to carefully read the handbook. Some important changes have been made for the upcoming season including the attendance policy.
As always, contact us with any questions. We can’t wait to work with your daughters.
Amy Golier (646) 872-6236
Kathleen Hickey (201) 341-9651